- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Test Bank for Psychology Perspectives and Connections 2nd Edition by Feist
- Title: Test Bank for Psychology Perspectives and Connections 2nd Edition by Feist
- Edition: 2nd Edition
- ISBN-10: 0078035201
- ISBN-13: 978-0078035203
In psychology, not everything is black and white. Psychology: Perspectives & Connections 2e dares students to challenge their own assumptions, explore research and to not believe everything they think. The over-riding goal of Psychology: Perspectives & Connections 2e is to align what excites us as researchers and perpetual students of psychology with todays introductory psychology student. Feist and Rosenberg’s aim is to help students understand that psychology, and much of the world around them, is more fascinating and likely more intricate and interdependent– than they think. Its not just black and white. And, with Connect Psychology and its adaptive learning system, students can better understand what they know and master what they don’t know. Connect with science. Connect with students. Connect with Feist and Rosenberg’s Psychology 2e.