- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Test Bank for Psychology Concepts and Applications 4th Edition by Nevid
- Title: Test Bank for Psychology Concepts and Applications 4th Edition by Nevid
- Edition: 4th Edition
- ISBN-10: 0547148143
- ISBN-13: 978-0547148144
PSYCHOLOGY: CONCEPTS AND APPLICATIONS, Fourth Edition, uses a unique, proven learning system that makes it easier and more enjoyable for you to learn what you need to learn and succeed in your psychology course. Author Jeff Nevid provides a broad view of psychology that includes history, major theories, research methods, and research findings as well as applications of contemporary research to the challenges you face in everyday life. The text’s modular format organizes each chapter into manageable units that help you focus on one topic at a time within the context of a larger chapter structure. The teaching devices in this text are an outgrowth of research on memory, learning, and textbook pedagogy. As you read, you’ll benefit from Nevid’s “Four E’s of Effective Learning,” through features that will Engage your interest and help you Encode information, Elaborate meaning, and Evaluate your progress.