- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Test Bank for Learning Disabilities and Related Mild Disabilities 12th Edition by Lerner
- Title: Test Bank for Learning Disabilities and Related Mild Disabilities 12th Edition by Lerner
- Edition: 12th Edition
- ISBN-10: 0618907211
- ISBN-13: 978-0618907212
This book, which set the standard for students working toward certification in special education, includes a cross-categorical emphasis that makes it suitable for a broad number of courses, including those aimed at teaching students with mild disabilities and which are part of many states’ certification requirements. The book describes the characteristics of learning disabilities as well as various mild disabilities, and offers teaching strategies for general education teachers, special education teachers, school psychologists, and other related professionals. Preservice and in-service classroom teachers, who are increasingly responsible for teaching students with special needs within general education or inclusive classrooms, will find it especially helpful.