- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Test Bank for Human Resource Management 1st Edition by Phillips
- Title: Test Bank for Human Resource Management 1st Edition by Phillips
- Edition: 1st Edition
- ISBN-10: 1111533555
- ISBN-13: 978-1111533557
The focus of HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT is on developing students’ personal and managerial skills by (1) Helping students understand the role of HR in organizational effectiveness as well as their personal career success; (2) Enabling students to understand how to flexibly apply the HR concepts that are appropriate for different problems or situations, and how HR both influences and is influenced by business strategy; and (3) Creating an understanding of the HR context by embedding the important concepts of ethics, diversity, competitive advantage, and the global context throughout the book. This highly readable book will help students understand how to use HR to hire, develop, motivate, and retain the right people and bring out the best in employees to execute the company’s business strategy. It is intended for anyone who is or who might become a manager or an HR professional. By developing readers’ competence and confidence in using important HR skills, this book will help anyone become a more effective manager through a better use of HR tools. Because most students learn more easily when they see the applicability of concepts to real life situations, HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT provides numerous current company examples throughout the book. A book-long integrated case supplemented with interactive online videos develops students’ personal skills and gives them some experience in applying various HR concepts. The case and videos reinforce the relevance of the textbook material and make the content even more understandable.