- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Test Bank for Fundamentals of Canadian Nursing Concepts Process and Practice 2nd Edition by Kozier
- Title: Test Bank for Fundamentals of Canadian Nursing Concepts Process and Practice 2nd Edition by Kozier
- Edition: 2nd Edition
- ISBN-10: 0131714686
- ISBN-13: 978-0131714687
KOZIER & ERB’S FUNDAMENTALS OF NURSING, 9/e thoroughly addresses the key concepts of contemporary professional nursing, helping nurses grow and evolve to meet the demands of a dramatically changing health care system. The Ninth Editions content has been systematically revised to reflect new evidence, and a stronger emphasis on aging, wellness, safety, and home- and community-based care. Its objectives have been updated and mapped to support QSEN Competencies, AACN Essentials, the NCLEX-RNÂ® 2010 test plan, and the 2010 ANA Scope and Standards of Practice. Coverage includes: health promotion, disease prevention, holistic care, multiculturalism, nursing theories, informatics, research, ethics, advocacy, and many other topics. Designed for use with any nursing theory or conceptual framework, this edition contains several new pedagogical features, including new Safety and Self-Care alerts. Standalone book.
If you want the book and order:
ISBN 0132706547 / 9780132706544 Kozier & Erb’s Fundamentals of Nursing