- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Test Bank for Experience Psychology 1st Edition by King
- Title: Test Bank for Experience Psychology 1st Edition by King
- Edition: 1st Edition
- ISBN-10: 0078035341
- ISBN-13: 978-0078035340
Experience Psychology is a first.
Its groundbreaking adaptive questioning diagnostic and personalized study plan help students know what they know while guiding them to experience and learn what they dont know through engaging interactivities, exercises, and readings.
After all, to truly understand psychology and all its wonders, one must experience it firsthand. And, luckily, there are so many natural opportunities to do so.
Psychology is all around us in our relationships, our homes, our communities, our schools, and our work. But linking everyday experiences to the academic discipline of Psychology is not always so easy. Laura Kings Experience Psychology was built to do just that.
Experience Psychology introduces function before dysfunction, building student awareness and understanding by looking first at typical, everyday behavior before delving into the less common and likely less personally experienced rare and abnormal.
Experience Psychology places the science of psychology and the research that helps students see the academic underpinnings at the forefront of the course and at the same time offers an abundance of applications that helps students connect the science of psychology to the world around them. At the same time, Intersections ensure students experience psychology as the interconnected discipline it is.
Experience Psychology helps students to perform to their maximum potential in and out of the classroom, fully engaging them in the content and experiences that comprise the worlds most popular undergraduate major.