- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Test Bank for Ethics and Issues in Contemporary Nursing 2nd Canadian Edition by Burkhardt
- Title: Test Bank for Ethics and Issues in Contemporary Nursing 2nd Canadian Edition by Burkhardt
- ISBN-10: 1133129161
- ISBN-13: 978-1133129165
Students and professionals alike have utilized this dynamic resource to apply legal and ethical decision making to the complex issues affecting their practice. Now, this highly praised text has been updated to include the latest trends, principles, theories, and models that serve as guides for ethically sound behavior in contemporary nursing care. With real world examples like Hurricane Katrina and the Schiavo case, chapter concepts are naturally applied to the practice setting. Critical thinking examples and exercises challenge you through self-reflection. Considering the complexities created by scientific and technological advances, client diversity, and various practice settings, this text emphasizes the importance of moral action in personal and professional situations.