- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Solution Manual for Statistics The Art and Science of Learning from Data 2nd Edition by Agresti
- Title: Solution Manual for Statistics The Art and Science of Learning from Data 2nd Edition by Agresti
- Edition: 2nd Edition
- ISBN-10: 0135131995
- ISBN-13: 978-0135131992
KEY MESSAGE: Alan Agresti and Chris Franklin have merged their research and classroom experience to develop this successful introductory statistics text. Statistics: The Art and Science of Learning from Data, Second Edition helps readers become statistically literate by encouraging them to ask and answer interesting statistical questions. It takes the ideas that have turned statistics into a central science in modern life and makes them accessible and engaging to readers without compromising necessary rigor.
KEY TOPICS: GATHERING and EXPLORING DATA; Statistics: The Art and Science of Learning from Data; Exploring Data with Graphs and Numerical Summaries; Association: Contingency, Correlation, and Regression; Gathering Data; PROBABILITY AND PROBABILITY DISTRIBUTIONS; Probability in our Daily Lives; Probability Distributions; Sampling Distributions; INFERENCE STATISTICS; Statistical Inference: Confidence Intervals; Statistical Inference: Significance Tests about Hypotheses; Comparing Two Groups; ANALYZING ASSOCIATIONS AND EXTENDED STATISTICAL METHODS; Analyzing the Association Between Categorical Variables; Analyzing the Association Between Quantitative Variables: Regression Analysis; Multiple Regression; Comparing Groups: Analysis of Variance Methods; Nonparametric Statistics
MARKET: for all readers interested in statistics.