- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Solution Manual for Sociology in a Changing World 9th Edition by Kornblum
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 9 edition (January 31, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1111301573
- ISBN-13: 978-1111301576
This new ninth edition of SOCIOLOGY IN A CHANGING WORLD will help you visualize sociology all around you! Let this experienced author help you explore the reality of social change and its impact on individuals, groups, and societies throughout the world. SOCIOLOGY IN A CHANGING WORLD uses the theme of social change to tie together the many elements of sociology while helping you develop an understanding of the science. Soon, you will begin to see real sociology at work in the world every day. You will examine the social epidemiology of AIDS and the growing obesity epidemic, collective behavior, including fads, fashions, rumor, gossip, panic, and mass hysteria, aging in a global perspective, and gay and lesbian relationships and families. Revised against a background of war and severe economic depression, this new ninth edition tackles domestic and global trends that are sure to resonate with the modern student.