- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Solution Manual for Personal Financial Planning 12th Edition by Gitman
- Title: Solution Manual for Personal Financial Planning 12th Edition by Gitman
- Edition: 12th Edition
- ISBN-10: 1439044473
- ISBN-13: 978-1439044476
In the midst of today’s shifting financial environment and fast-paced, changing lives, solid financial planning is more important than ever. Gitman/Joehnk/Billingsley’s market-leading PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING, 12E provides your students with the tools, techniques, and understanding they need to define and achieve their financial goals. The book follows a life-cycle approach — addressing financial plans, assets, credit, insurance, investment, and retirement — as individuals and families progress through a lifetime. The latest updates throughout this edition reflect the most recent financial developments and research — from new tax laws to professional financial advice that considers the impact of the recent global financial crisis. This edition’s inviting new design incorporates opening vignettes, cases, and numerous examples from life as well as a proven, integrated learning system to ensure understanding. Step-by-step features teach students to use today’s most critical financial tools and technology, including financial planning software. CFP practice questions provide valuable practice. A complete support package, including CengageNOW online course management system, helps you put the best in personal financial planning in your students’ hands.