- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Solution Manual for Operations and Supply Chain Management for the 21st Century 1st Edition by Boyer
- Title: Solution Manual for Operations and Supply Chain Management for the 21st Century 1st Edition by Boyer
- Edition: 1st Edition
- ISBN-10: 0618749330
- ISBN-13: 978-0618749331
Boyer/Verma’s breakthrough text meets today’s student and instructor’s needs and redefines the marketplace. Their text is briefer than most, taking all of the vital core concepts and building upon them with current and fresh examples. The authors understand the importance of striking a balance by creating a book that does an even better job at covering the core concepts while also providing customers with a new product that fully addresses and approaches this course area from today’s teaching and learning perspectives and actual business practices. The three unifying themes throughout the book are Strategy, Global Supply Chain, and Service Operations. Strategy will serve as an overarching framework and will be used in each chapter to present students with an alternative approach to specific challenges. The authors uses examples from non-US companies and/or organizations in each chapter to incorporate Service Operations in the book. They also show that even some of the largest manufacturing companies today have extensive service activities such as customer support and product development. The Global Supply Chain theme will allow students to see how products move through different companies and countries with Boyer/Verma’s use of real world examples throughout his text. In addition the robust Cnow course allows instructors and students to go beyond the printed text to get the most from this exciting operations management program.