- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Solution Manual for Management 7th Edition by Williams
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 7 edition (February 3, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1111969817
- ISBN-13: 978-1111969813
Make today’s management theories and applications meaningful, memorable, and engaging with MANAGEMENT. Master storyteller, award-winning educator, and accomplished author Chuck Williams uses a captivating narrative style to illuminate today’s most important management concepts and practices that really work in today’s workplace. To keep the information personally relevant, Dr. Williams weaves more than 50 unforgettable examples and stories into each chapter in this edition. Proven learning features and self-assessments keep concepts intriguing and applicable to students’ daily lives. As this edition’s fresh scenarios, new cases, and new video cases reflect the latest management innovations at work in well-known organizations throughout the world, readers gain a better understanding of what they need to ensure managerial success.