- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Solution Manual for Management 10th Edition by Plunkett
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 10 edition (January 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1111221340
- ISBN-13: 978-1111221348
MANAGEMENT: MEETING AND EXCEEDING CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS, Tenth Edition is a comprehensive survey of the principles and practices of management as they are currently being applied in the United States and around the world. The content and features are structured to reinforce two continuing themes that are woven into the chapters’ narratives: (1) the never-ending effort by managers and organizations to meet or exceed customers’ needs and (2) the need organizations and their people have to be guided by effective leadership. An underlying theme of this edition is Enterprise 2.0, meaning the use of social media in business.