- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Solution Manual for Macroeconomics 9th Edition by Froyen
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 9 edition (March 30, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0132438356
- ISBN-13: 978-0132438353
KEY BENEFIT: This book traces the history of macroeconomics, the evolution of macroeconomic thought, and the resulting theory and policy.
KEY TOPICS: The book places the various macroeconomic theories in the order in which they developed chronologically, and illustrates the similarities and differences of the models. Starting with classical economics and the Keynesian revolution, this book explores the macroeconomic theory after Keynes, open economy macroeconomics, economic policy, and sectoral functions.
MARKET: Financial officers and professionals making pecuniary decisions and analyses.