- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Solution Manual for Lakeside Company Case Studies in Auditing 11th Edition by Trussel
- Title: Solution Manual for Lakeside Company Case Studies in Auditing 11th Edition by Trussel
- Edition: 11th Edition
- ISBN-10: 0131588516
- ISBN-13: 978-0131588516
The cases in The Lakeside Company are intended to create a realistic view of how an auditor organizes and conducts an audit examination. These cases provide a simulation that permits learners to put the abstract and difficult concepts of auditing into practice.
KEY TOPICS: Readers are guided through the various phases of an auditâ€“from planning the audit to reporting. The situations outlined in this book are not particularly unusual, but rather, the kinds of problems that an auditor might face each day on the job. The realistic audit activities include: analyzing fraud risk factors, performing analytical procedures, preparing internal control flowcharts and narratives, preparing and reviewing audit documents (working papers), preparing audit programs and applying audit procedures, and preparing audit reports.
MARKET: For individuals interested in taking a learning journey into the fields of auditing, accounting, and taxation.