- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Solution Manual for Individual Taxation 2013 7th Edition by Pratt
- Title: Solution Manual for Individual Taxation 2013 7th Edition by Pratt
- Edition: 7th Edition
- ISBN-10: 0735599556
- ISBN-13: 978-0735599550
Using the proven-effective Examples & Explanations series pedagogy, Federal Income Tax combines textual material with examples and explanations that test and reinforce students’ understanding of case, statutory, and regulatory analysis. Students learn how to apply federal income tax law through realistic hypotheticals. The revised Sixth Edition offers new and updated examples & explanations with timely coverage of developing topics such as medical expenses, taxation of same-sex couples, debt discharge income, value-added taxes, and the federal budget. Hallmark features of Federal Income Tax: Examples & Explanations:
- as a valuable problem supplement, it is compatible with most casebooks
- an integrated treatment of policy questions
- clear and helpful introductions to each topic
- the Exam Appendix includes eight law school exams with suggested answers
New to the Sixth Edition
- updates to IRC amendments, including:
- The patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008
- current issues and important new cases, such as O’Donnabhain