- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Solution Manual for Fundamentals of Thermal Fluid Sciences 4th Edition by Cengel
- Title: Solution Manual for Fundamentals of Thermal Fluid Sciences 4th Edition by Cengel
- Edition: 4th Edition
- ISBN-10: 0077422406
- ISBN-13: 978-0077422400
The best-selling Fundamentals of Thermal-Fluid Sciences is designed for the non-mechanical engineering student who needs exposure to key concepts in the thermal sciences in order to pass the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam. The text is made up of Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer and Fluids. Like all the other Cengel texts, it uses a similar pedagogical approach, by using familiar everyday examples followed by theory and analysis.
This edition features a return of Power and Refrigeration Cycles coverage in a revised and streamlined new chapter as well as more examples featuring sustainability and green technology. Additionally, the artwork is substantially revised and improved with more inclusion of three-dimensional figures.