- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Solution Manual for Fundamentals of Logic Design 7th Edition by Roth
- Title: Solution Manual for Fundamentals of Logic Design 7th Edition by Roth
- Edition: 7th Edition
- ISBN-10: 1133628478
- ISBN-13: 978-1133628477
Updated with modern coverage, a streamlined presentation, and excellent companion software, this seventh edition of FUNDAMENTALS OF LOGIC DESIGN achieves yet again an unmatched balance between theory and application. Authors Charles H. Roth, Jr. and Larry L. Kinney carefully present the theory that is necessary for understanding the fundamental concepts of logic design while not overwhelming students with the mathematics of switching theory. Divided into 20 easy-to-grasp study units, the book covers such fundamental concepts as Boolean algebra, logic gates design, flip-flops, and state machines. By combining flip-flops with networks of logic gates, students will learn to design counters, adders, sequence detectors, and simple digital systems. After covering the basics, this text presents modern design techniques using programmable logic devices and the VHDL hardware description language.