- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Solution Manual for Fundamentals of Financial Management Concise Edition 7th Edition by Brigham
- Title: Solution Manual for Fundamentals of Financial Management Concise Edition 7th Edition by Brigham
- Edition: 7th Edition
- ISBN-10: 0538477113
- ISBN-13: 978-0538477116
Gain a focused understanding of today’s corporate finance and financial management with the market-leading approach in Brigham and Houston’s Fundamentals of Financial Management (Concise Seventh Edition). This book’s unique balance of clear concepts, contemporary theory, and practical applications helps readers better understand the concepts and reasons behind corporate budgeting, financing, and working capital decision making. Numerous practical examples, proven end-of-chapter applications, and Integrated Cases demonstrate theory in action, while Excel Spreadsheet Models help readers master this software tool. It’s a book designed to put each reader first in finance today.
About This Edition
Students will gain a focused understanding of today’s corporate finance and financial management with the latest concise approach from the market-leading author team that has set the standard for quality, reliability, accuracy, and innovation. Brigham and Houston’s new Fundamentals of Financial Management (Concise Seventh Edition) provides a unique balance of clear concepts, contemporary theory, and practical applications with early coverage of Time Value of Money (TVM) and an emphasis on the concept of valuation throughout. This edition’s emphasis on the basics helps students understand the concepts and reasons behind corporate budgeting, financing, and working capital decision making. Numerous practical examples, proven end-of-chapter applications, and Integrated Cases demonstrate theory in action, while Excel Spreadsheet Models help students master this important finance tool. A comprehensive support package–prepared by the text authors–connects closely with the book to reduce preparation time and reinforce students’ understanding. Educators can engage students with Thomson ONE – Business School Edition, the same financial online database professionals use every day; today’s leading online homework solution, Aplia for Finance; or CengageNOW course management system. Trust the strengths and support found in Fundamentals of Financial Management (Concise Seventh Edition) to put educators and students first in finance today.
- Current, relevant coverageThe Seventh Edition has been updated to include discussions of several major events such as the BP oil spill, the European debt crisis, and the ongoing weakness in the economy and financial markets.
- New: sets of “Quick Questions”Located in key chapters, the authors placed these questions in set-aside boxes within the text. After posing the question, the exercise walks students through the process of finding its solution. The authors designed these questions to parallel the activity in a classroom setting, in which students go through an example to make concepts more concrete.
- Expanded real-world examplesTo help students bridge the gap between concept and application, the authors have included more real-life examples throughout the text, including a broader discussion of the role of hedge funds and private equity of major firms, a detailed breakdown of the cash conversion cycle components for several leading companies, and an extensive updating of corporate bond ratings, yields, and dividend payouts for a broad range of companies.
- More emphasis on and clarity of key topicsThe authors have clarified their discussion of free cash flow (Chapter 3) and better demonstrated its effects on the value of commons (Chapter 9) and the value of corporate projects (Chapters 11 and 12). They also reorganized some of the spreadsheet examples so that these have a more consistent presentation throughout the text.
- Updated ExcelÂ® modelsIn a continuing effort to help students know and use Excel to problem-solve, the authors have updated the spreadsheet models that parallel the discussion of each topic and have also incorporated new in-text graphics to quickly show students how many of the problems can be solved using Excel.
- New: Web appendices addedTwo new Web Appendices on “Common Sized Balance Sheets” and “Duration” have been added that are an ideal option for instructors with advanced students.
- Author-written supplement support provides consistency throughout the comprehensive package.Throughout all of this edition’s supplements, you find the same level of accuracy and precision crafting that has made this text a leader. Prepared by the text authors to ensure consistency, this seamless, integrated package includes a comprehensive Instructor’s Manual, Student Study Guide and sizeable Test Bank, as well as numerous digital resources.
- A unique balance of theory and practice keeps today’s students engaged and focused.A hallmark strength of this leading finance text is that this edition clearly introduces important financial theories using a practically focused presentation. Students immediately see the impact and importance of financial theories and trends at work through proven learning features, a variety of today’s most recent real financial and business world examples, practical problem sets, and integrated mini-cases.
- The professional power of Thomson ONE – Business School Edition (BSE) lets students work with actual professional financial tools.The Thomson ONE-BSE online database, available with this edition, puts students in the role of an actual business professional, letting them complete basic financial research and analysis using the same tool that professional brokers and analysts use every day to access leading financial data sources. Students use Thomson ONE-BSE to complete special end-of-chapter problems in the text.
- Integrated spreadsheet models help students refine financial problem-solving techniques.More than just ExcelÂ® templates, these integrated Spreadsheet Models, accompanying all but the first chapter, guide students in developing effective techniques for financial problem solving. Spreadsheet Models serve as useful tutorials that demonstrate how to maximize Excel as a powerful finance tool.
- The enhanced Test Bank provides algorithmic problems for your flexibility.Revised by the authors for this edition, the proven, comprehensive Test Bank offers hundreds of class-tested questions and problems in printed or electronic form.
- Focused Self-Test Problems ensure student understanding throughout each chapter.Strategically placed Self-Test Problems for students appear immediately after each major section of the chapter and enable students to test their comprehension before moving ahead, instead of waiting until the conclusion of the chapter.