- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Solution Manual for Concepts in Enterprise Resource Planning 4th Edition by Monk
- Title: Solution Manual for Concepts in Enterprise Resource Planning 4th Edition by Monk
- Edition: 4th Edition
- ISBN-10: 1111820392
- ISBN-13: 978-1111820398
Learn how to master and maximize enterprise resource planning (ERP) software — which continues to grow in importance in business today — with Monk/Wagner’s CONCEPTS IN ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING, 4E. Readers discover how to use ERP tools to increase growth and productivity while reviewing how to effectively combine an organization’s numerous functions into one comprehensive, integrated system. CONCEPTS IN ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING, 4E reflects the latest trends and updates in ERP software as well as introduces the basic functional areas of business and their relationships. Readers see how see how integrated information systems help organizations improve business process and provide managers with accurate, consistent, and current data for making informed strategic decisions.
Category: Management Information Systems