- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Solution Manual for Accounting Information Systems 9th Edition by Gelinas
- Title: Solution Manual for Accounting Information Systems 9th Edition by Gelinas
- Edition: 9th Edition
- ISBN-10: 0538469315
- ISBN-13: 978-0538469319
Explore today’s most intriguing AIS topics to see how they relate to business processes, information technology, strategic management, security, and internal controls in clearly written text to help grasp even the most challenging topics. ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS, 9E, focuses on three critical accounting information systems used today: enterprise systems, e-Business systems, and controls for maintaining those systems provides users with the tools and processes for organizing and managing information.